We all have our movies we like and dislike. Then there are the movies that we could watch over and over and over again for like a week straight, am I right?!
- Harry Potter. Now I mean ALL of the Harry Potter movies. Me being a huge Harry Potter fan I have done several movie marathons and I’ve definitely seen all the movies more than 50 times. Now if you are not a Harry Potter fan that’s okay, but you don’t have to be a Harry Potter fan to love these movies! My favorite character out of the movies are Dobby and Hermione. Dobby is just cute, charming and wins the heart of everyone! All Dobby wants is to help other elves become free and help his friend Harry Potter and his friends. Hermione is just this sassy, intelligent young girl trying to keep her two friends out of trouble. I love these movies and they are a great way to escape reality and enter the wonderful world of Harry Potter. Decide for yourself which is the best, click the picture below to watch all 8 trailers (All the pictures have movie trailers attached to them by the way!!)
2. Beauty and the Beast. As I said in my previous post, Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite Disney movie and I’ve owned every version of the movie when released from the Disney vault. Belle has always been my favorite Disney princess out of all of them. She never lets the villagers get in the way of her dreams, and she falls in love with someone because of what he was made of on the inside. I also love all the little castle characters they are always so cute and full of life they were like my friends when I was a young girl. Such a beautiful movie!
3. Bring it On. Like I said in my last post I was a cheerleader in high school, and believe it or not we would watch the Bring it On movies ALL THE TIME! I’ve seen all of the Bring it On movies but my favorite has got to be the original one because of all the little quirks and sayings, however, I could still watch all of them over and over again! I’ve also done a few Bring it On movie marathon, and had a blast! They just bring back so many fun memories of when I was a cheerleader in high school and all the things we use to do.
4. Legally Blonde. I LOVE Elle Woods. She is one of my favorite inspirations when it comes to movie characters! She is full of sassy and she is fierce and even though she hits bumps in the road she never gives up on what she wants! She stays true to herself and does things in her own way to do what’s right not only for her but for others. Reese Witherspoon does an amazing job as portraying Elle Woods and I’ve seen this movie definitely over 100 times and I will never ever get bored of watching it on repeat. It’s a motivational movie to be honest because after I’ve finished watching the movie (both of them!) I feel like I can conquer my goals and dreams and no one can stop me! She also never let a guy tell her what to do, she made sure she found someone who will make her better as a woman and who will support her, I mean come on ladies who would want that! It’s a great message for women out there to know. So if you need a pick me up by a fierce lady I definitely recommend this movie!
5. The Hobbit Trilogy. I love the Lord of the Rings but I LOVE the Hobbit trilogy way more! I have watched this trilogy so many times I have lost count. I always put one of the three movies on while I’m studying as background noise. I honestly can’t come up with words to describe these movies. There is romance, there is adventure, there are also make you wanna cry moments, and there are also times where you just feel warm and fuzzy. It is a fantasy but it is definitely a wonderful trilogy that I would recommend to EVERYONE. There are also a few sexy dwarfs that I know my other ladies will appreciate!!
What are your top 5 binge-worthy movies?? Do you agree or disagree with any of my choices? Let me know in the comment section!!
-Stay Beautiful. Stay Fierce